Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ever had one of those days?

The alarm went off and I could not believe it was 7am already. I dragged myself out of bed, got the twins ready, walked them to the bus. The bus was 20 minutes late. That meant I had to rush home, shower, skip my coffee, and take the toll roads to try and get to work on time. I drive into the parking lot at 5 min. to 9 and think I'll be okay. Wrong! There is no parking available for some reason. I rush to the next parking lot, find a spot, and run to work. I get lucky and am able to clock in at 9am. Then on the way home, there is a car crash right next to me as I'm stopped at a light. If either of the cars had bounced sideways, I would have been hit. I barely make it home in time to pick up kids from the bus. Then I take them to the playground, and all they do is whine. We come home, I make dinner, and it comes out too salty. I hope the day is over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment