Sunday, September 20, 2020


 "Here Today, Gone Tamale (A Taste of Texas Mystery #1) by Rebecca Adler

Good thing I don't like tamales or I would have been drooling throughout the book. Josie moves back to Broken Boot from Austin, and is helping her aunt and uncle at their Mexican restaurant. When preparing a huge batch of tamales for a festival, one of the volunteers is killed. There's plenty of quirky characters, small town lifestyle, and talk of food. The characters were not fully developed, but it's the first of the series, so maybe they'll grow little by little. The murdered was on my suspect list, but not at the top. I will see if I can get the next one in the series, and then decide if I'll follow it.


<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1377775-ana">View all my reviews</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment