Thursday, March 23, 2023

Perfect Sax (Madeline Bean, #6)Perfect Sax by Jerrilyn Farmer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are a few crimes going on in this book, and whether or not they were committed by the same person or if they are related is not clear until close to the end. The mystery kept twisting and turning every few pages and it was not easy to guess the killer (or the blackmailer, thief, vandals, etc.) I enjoyed it very much, and am surprised I never read this series, as I own most of them. I'm kicking them closer to the top of mt. TBR.

Madeline is catering a fancy fundraiser but gets stranded and by the time she finds a ride home, one of her catering help staff is found dead in her room. Was it a robbery gone wrong, or was someone after Madeline, since the waitress had the same build and hair color? Is the handsome guy who gave her a ride who he says he is? Who stole the saxophone that was the fundraiser star object? And many other riddles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment