Saturday, August 25, 2018

Dressed to Keel (A Darcy Cavanaugh Mystery #1)Dressed to Keel by Candy Calvert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I consider this a borderline cozy. There's no graphic violence, only one sort of sexy scene, but some swearing. Otherwise, it was a nice mystery. Someone is stealing jewelry from the senior citizens on a cruise. Darcy thinks there's a connection to the winners of a spa treatment, but everything looks normal at the spa. When her nurse roommate gets taken off the ship via helicopter as a suspect, Darcy scales up her investigation. Could it be one of the staff stealing the jewels? Why is one of the dance hosts young and handsome? Why is she getting lingerie sculptures instead of towel animals?

I love the setting on a Canadian/New England cruise, but I wish it had more behind-the-scenes information. The book does have a lot on the inner works of the sick bay. I look forward to reading the next one!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment