Saturday, August 25, 2018

Trimmed to Death (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #15)Trimmed to Death by Nancy J. Cohen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marla enters a bake-off to try to win enough money to add a café to her Day Spa. Soon she finds the body of one of the other contestants, smacked on the head from behind, while wearing the jacket of a third contestant. And then she's sick to her stomach after tasting olive oil that is supposed to be EVOO. When another contestant ends up dead in a hit-and-run, Marla must set aside her queasiness to go investigate.

I love this series because I have relatives in Boynton Beach and recognize some of the places. I also like Marla, Dalton, and Brianna's family unit. I did guess the killer halfway through the novel, but there were several twists that had me doubting myself.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment