Friday, March 4, 2022

Knitted and Knifed: A Humorous & Heart-warming Cozy MysteryKnitted and Knifed: A Humorous & Heart-warming Cozy Mystery by Tracey Drew
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Set in a small beach town in New Zealand, this was a rather cute mystery. I thought it was the first in the series, but they talk about a past murder, so maybe there's a prequel? Tessa moves in with her grandfather after her grandmother dies, to take care of him, his two cats, and help out in the yarn store owned by her grandmother. She finds her brother's boss dead, and with him being the main suspect, she sets out to find the real killer. I really liked the characters and the setting. I was worried that some of the vocabulary would be strange for an American, but there were only a few words I didn't know. I'm not usually a fan of crafty mysteries (read this one for a challenge), but I may continue the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment