Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Blood Orange (China Bayles, #24)Blood Orange by Susan Wittig Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

China Bayles is one of my favorite characters, so I don't know why I stopped reading the series a couple of years ago. I love her hints, her crazy family life, Ruby, the pets, and her tea room. I'm really glad I picked up this book, and I'm going to catch up on the few others I have not read. In this installment, China is missing McQuaid who is off on an investigation with Blackie. Her guest at the cottage behind the store, a nurse named Kelly, disappears mysteriously and soon China finds herself investigating why she's gone and what was the murder she called China about. When Kelly has a car accident on her way to China's house and ends up in the hospital in a comma, China tries to piece together the little bits of information she has.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment